Coaching Exploration Sessions
If you like the content on this site, that’s a pretty good indication that we’ll be a good fit!
The fit between coaching partners (coach & client) is just as important, if not more important than how experienced a coach is. When I was just starting out professionally, over 10 years ago, I was fortunate enough to have people trust me based just on the information on my website and one phone call – the consultation (what I now call an exploration session).
Fit matters because you’ll want to be able to not only trust your coach but trust yourself to be your whole, authentic self and not some ‘ideal’ version of yourself. You won’t get as much out of coaching if you don’t show up exactly as you are.
What will I ask you? Basic things like:
- What would you like to tell me about yourself?
- What brings you to coaching?
- What do you really want? Why Do You Want It?
- What challenges, problems & obstacles do you face?
- What have you tried in the past to break through those obstacles and challenges?
- How will you know I’m the coach for you?
Basic but very important questions.
There’s no further obligation or any cost for this session but if you miss it or cancel last minute, the next one won’t be free.
Please only fill out the consultation request below if you’re seriously considering coaching and only book a session if you want the coaching for yourself. If you wish to talk about someone you think should get coaching, please don’t sign up below.