Heart Centered Solutions Coaching
Coaching with the Heart in Mind
Life Coach helps you rediscover yourself & break free of the fear that holds you back from living life fully & freely with more presence, purpose & possibilities
As a HeartRich Life Coach who deeply cares about helping people grow and flourish, I often ask one simple question: “What is the ONE thing you want most?”
I don’t always get a straightforward answer. Often people aren’t sure what they really want, but they do recognize what they don’t want.
You could say that you were looking for a life coach or executive coach to help you solve a problem – or that you want help achieving a challenging goal – or support in making a big decision – but what if we went a bit deeper?
What if some kind of Miracle were to occur to resolve this issue today, what would be different? What would the future look like, and what would it feel like for you?
Your answer to that is more in line with what you really want and forms the basis of a vision and a pathway for making it come to life.
Heart-Centered Solutions Coaching
I facilitate a process that helps people create that authentic vision, that desired future, steeped in their hearts and values, and then support them in building hope and belief in themselves, so they can bring it to life, without any miracles or magic wands! 🙂 For this, and several other important reasons, it’s called coaching with the heart in mind.
I know – that makes some people roll their eyes. The Heart – warm and fuzzy fluff, they say. Their hearts may be closed and as such, they’re cut off from their Authentic Self. They want coaching above the neck but I’m nearly certain that won’t get them what they really want from life, or from themselves.
But if you’re still here, it means your heart’s still open or you want it to be, and you want to live a life where heart matters (opens the link in a new window to learn more about how we work with the physical heart and the symbolic).
We’ll leverage the heart to connect you with you and with what really matters, to help you achieve clarity, stoke your courage and strengthen your commitment.
Solutions-Oriented, Possibilities Driven
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them… A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels.” ~ Albert Einstein
To be clear, coaching with a solution focus isn’t about designing solutions for your problems and dispensing advice, tips or strategies. Believe it or not, that actually keeps the focus on problems and negativity. But do not be disappointed.
Current & Past Credentials
Having a solutions or possibilities focus means I help you get future-state-oriented in your thinking (and feeling), as well as foster several other fundamental shifts in mindset and approach, which help you take the focus off of problems and pains on to perspectives and possibilities that help us find our own way after that. Then, it is about taking committed action and for that, we leverage the heart as well. For it is through the heart that we access the best in us, our courage, and our will to take steps forward outside our comfort zones.
Who I Work With
I work with smart, caring, hard-working people, who are deeply yearning to be who they really are and want to live life on their own terms but experience a lot of struggle and inner resistance doing so.
I coach many people in the Greater Toronto Area who want to work in person with a coach – and I work remotely with people all over the world. People who want more of the following (see if any resonate with you);
- To understand themselves and know who they really are, what they want & need, and why they do what they do,
- To have a greater sense of meaning & purpose in their lives,
- To have more certainty and clarity and gain power from knowing their purpose, values, passions and strengths,
- To enjoy the freedom to be their authentic, whole selves, warts and all,
- To be able to transform stress in positive ways & have more resilience and energy,
- To have greater balance among their many priorities and values, and make hard choices from the heart,
- To be more confident, courageous, assertive & real in their relationships both at home and at work,
- To deal with their inner emotional life in healthier and more functional ways,
- To discover & overcome the fears and the limiting beliefs or burdens holding them back from all of the above!
As your life coach, I will guide you, support you, encourage you, and help you realize just how incredible and powerful you really are, while helping you learn to get out of your own way, so you can build and experience a life that makes you feel at peace, gratified and fulfilled!
Few people really want a coach. Most people I know have been taught to tough it out alone but thankfully, people are getting smarter and wiser about this kind of thing and come to coaching because they realize they could use some help making their lives better. I love that!
“Now, I am happier than I have ever been and continue to use Guy’s teachings to improve my life on a daily basis. If you’re feeling lost, Guy is your go to personal coach!” ~ D. Longo
Why people come to life coaching – often they are feeling:
- Lost or stuck and are getting sick and tired of it and want help finding direction and purpose they can be confident about
- Confused or conflicted about what they really want – or not knowing at all what they want and want to learn how to find clarity and conviction on their own
- A yearning for greater meaning and purpose and recognize it takes work, work that coaches can help with
- Like a failure or a fraud even when they’ve put in all the hard work and have achieved so much
- Too much stress and anxiety and worry for far too long and know they need to make a change
- A need for more balance, wholeness & richness in their lives because the climbing the ladder thing just isn’t enough
- Like they are their own worst enemy and worst critic and realize the pain and problems it’s causing
- The stifling grip of perfectionism is robbing them of success, peace and happiness and want to free themselves and be proud of themselves as they are
- A desire for a new career or calling but are scared to change the course of their lives
- Stuck in relationships or draining relationship patterns and want help transforming them
- A deep need to be more confident, clear, courageous & assertive but are afraid to express their truth
- Like they want to finally be who they really are and want non-judgmental, compassionate support to help them discover and be their true selves
Do any of these ring true for you? Is there one that really grips you or resonates with you? Then please take note of it and bring it up on our exploration/consultation call, which I’ll talk about next.
So How Does This Work? What Now?
Heart-to-Heart Coaching Exploration Session
It all starts with a meaningful chat – a pressure-free opportunity for us to get to know each other and talk, heart to heart.
Truth is, I will learn more about you, where you’re at in life, what you want to change, create or transform, what gets you stuck and how you might be getting in your own way, and a lot more. At the same time, you’ll be learning what it’s like to be listened to non-judgmentally & compassionately, and if you feel comfortable and actually enjoy it, that’ll be the greatest sign you can have that we’ll be a good fit.
By the end of our call, I’ll share an approach or pathway that I feel reflects your needs and preferences and then you’ll be able to take that away and decide if you want to move forward together.
If you choose to work with me, what comes next will be a Self Discovery Period. You’ll be sent a reflective questionnaire and a set of assessments like the Character Strengths survey and a couple of others that help you (and me) get to know yourself.
Then, we have our first session called the Discovery Session and we explore your responses and ultimately come out of it with more awareness and clarity about the directions you want to move towards.
Since I coach people who are seeking Personal Development and Self Mastery (to grow and flourish in their lives), there are a few foundational areas that I introduce people to and we do some very important work on things like:
- Personal Values
- Essential Needs
- Life Vision
- Strengths & Gifts
- Meaning & Purpose
- Fears & Limiting Beliefs
- Inner Players like the Inner Critic, the Perfectionist, the Judge and more.
Custom Tailored, Solutions-Oriented Approach
That said, your life coaching journey should be unique and customized for you. Ultimately, the responsibility of deciding what you want to work on and develop should be yours, not anyone else’s. That way, you are taking a stand for what matters to you and I will share the tools and pathways to help you get there.
What that means is that aside from the foundational sessions, you can bring any topic, issue, challenge, predicament, problem, desire, or goal you feel matters to you and using a heart-centered, compassionate, solution-focused and practical coaching approach, we will work together to:
- get clear on what you want and why you want it – the outcome, change or results you’re seeking
- understand what’s at stake
- get a sense of the potential fears, obstacles or limiting beliefs involved
- tap in to your values, strengths and gifts
- envision your own solution and approach and be clear on the next steps you’re ready to commit to
- set up supportive structures, habits, practices and the like to increase the probability of success – including accountability
- do some deeper work on those fears, limiting beliefs – and, if you are like me and many others – the inner critic and other inner players that won’t get out of your way
Then, you live your life, do your work, take your steps and next time we check back in on your progress and not only distill the lessons you’ve learned but we celebrate your learnings and your wins!
If you didn’t ‘succeed’ – with compassion and without judgment, we’ll find the learning and will readjust your approach as necessary.
I prefer coaching people who, once they have faith and trust in a helping provider, are willing to work together for at least 6 months or longer. I’ve been doing this for over 10 years and have worked with hundreds of people, and find that starting with a series of about 10 sessions makes for a great start.
Most people will find they feel a lot better about themselves and their lives, will have reached a few of their important goals, and are ready to continue the personal growth journey from a stronger, more authentic foundation.
For the remainder of the year, due to Covid’s impact on all of us, I am offering a discounted package – combining The HeartRich Fundamentals resilience training program plus 10 Whole Life Coaching sessions for $3600 – tax included.
Do you offer any other kind of coaching?
Yes. This kind of coaching is suitable for many kinds of people and different situations, however, for those really passionate about personal discovery, development and transformation, please read this page: Whole Life Personal Growth Coaching, Self Leadership Coaching and Inner Critic Coaching.
For someone searching for a life coach in Toronto, our sessions can be held in person (for an additional fee) in a variety of settings – downtown Toronto, midtown, North York, and further into the suburbs as well. Sessions at your location may be possible as well.
For the most part, and for the most economical and efficient approach, sessions are usually held by phone, and can be held by skype/zoom as well.
Fill out the form below to set up our Coaching Exploration Session.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Guy Reichard, MBA, ACPC, MCC-candidate
Certified Life Coach Toronto
Coaching with the Heart in Mind
Heart Centered Life Coach - Toronto, Canada
HeartRich Founder & Coach Guy Reichard
I’ve completed a few rounds of The Hero’s Journey over the past 20+ years, learning more and becoming more and more of my authentic self with each journey.
I’ve been with the love of my life for 19 years. We live with our cat, Isabel & dog, Charlie just north of Toronto.
I love travel, good coffee, cooking, doing yard-work and fixing things around the house over going to a gym. I’ve been into yoga and meditation for years, and recently picked up Feldenkrais, the Wim Hof Method, and Yoga Nidra (kind of like a super-power-nap).
My values are: Love, Peace, Wellbeing, Freedom, Growth, Truth, Fun, Joy, Wholeness, Purpose, Resilience, Flexibility, and Creativity. You can learn more here.
Sign Up for a Coaching Exploration Session
Just fill in the fields below and submit your request, I will get back to you with a list of options and some more details for the call.
After you Send Your Message, the page will refresh and show you that it has been sent.
I’ll respond to you within 12-24 hours with some dates & times for our call. Please check your Spam/Junk Folders
or add heartrich.ca to your safe list.