Life Coaching & Resilience Training for a Better Way to Live & Lead
HeartRich helps people learn to leverage the powers of their hearts and minds in life enhancing ways so they can create and enjoy rich, meaningful, balanced, and fulfilling lives with more authenticity, courage, love, well-being, and purpose.
In our part of the world, there is an overload of stress and, for many people, private suffering (anxiety, depression, chronic pain & illness). So many people feel like they’re busting their butts on a never-ending treadmill merely to survive and make it through the day. No matter their status or achievements, they’re disconnected from what brings meaning, fulfillment and well-being to their lives even though they’re trying SO HARD to achieve everything they believe will make or keep them happy and healthy.
All that chronic stress takes a toll on a person, and robs them of life itself, and no amount of financial wealth or achievement will bring their vitality, joy or mojo back unless they make a dramatic shift in consciousness and being (all that’s going on in your mind/body/soul + how you’re living each moment).
We’ve become a society of floating heads. Our experience of life dominated by excessive and incessant thinking and worrying fueled by anxiety & stress. Our thoughts taking on a life of their own – judging us, criticizing, shaming, and for some, terrorizing. Our many ails are often caused by what Human Givens calls a ‘Misuse of the Imagination’. For many, the mind has become a prison or a living hell.
Stress itself has become an epidemic and burnout has just been added to the World Health Organization’s International Classification of Diseases: a syndrome resulting from chronic workplace stress that has not been successfully managed.
Through whole life coaching and resilience training, and with heartfelt mindfulness & self regulation practice, we help people shift from living in stress/survival mode to authentic, balanced, natural and meaningful living. By helping each person reconnect with the power of their hearts (and minds, and values, and soul) to shift their state of mind and body, so they can experience a more grounded, centered, compassionate and confident state of being. In other words, a Heart-Rich Presence.
Coaching With The Heart In Mind
By tuning in to our rich hearts, these incredible and powerful systems that not only pump blood through our veins but contribute to how we experience life itself, we have incredible power to influence and shape the world we live in, in positive, life-enhancing ways.
What are you going to do with your powerful gifts?
Use them or squander them?
Time to transform the fear and resistance of tending to our emotional sides (what people call WOO-WOO and Warm & Fuzzy Fluff) into Powerful and Transformative Wisdom. Not by making it all heady and scientific but by removing the major blocks to realizing the inherent power and value of our more emotional and soulful sides. The biggest blocks being fear and ignorance.
We are not just physical beings – we are energetic beings. We are mind, body, emotion and spirit. To realize our full potential as human beings, we need to use all the gifts we’ve been given, we need to embrace our totality, vulnerability and all, so we can enjoy and give back the greatest gifts we can to humanity – our authentic selves.
HeartRich offers a holistic array of coaching and training of tools, skills & practices to better manage your inner world, so you can better enjoy your outer world. We like to break down this offering into two branches – the way we LIVE and the way we LEAD.
Living – A holistic approach to embracing your life purpose and inherent gifts. A transformational journey bringing you back home – back to your heart and soul – so you can live full-on in every area of your life. Authentic, congruent, free, purposeful.
Loving – A special focus on relationships – connection – compassion – helping people be true to themselves, love themselves, so they can truly love another (or everyone) with honesty, love, integrity, compassion, intimacy, courage..
Livelihood – A special focus on how we can serve humanity through our work. Tapping in to our greatest natural strengths, purpose, gifts, talents, skills, experience, wisdom to find ways of working that align with our values, mission, purpose and engages us to the fullest so we feel purposeful, and that we’re making a positive difference.
Leadership – A special focus on developing our power of presence and positive influence. Helping each person tap into their own most meaningful ways of being, authenticity, resonance, compassion, empathy, support, emotional intelligence, social intelligence, motivating others, etc. All by being real and true to yourself to help and inspire others to be real as well and contribute to one greater mission – to serve the world in special and meaningful ways.
What You Can Learn
- Self regulation / Self Management
- Learn what you value – what matters most
- How to Overcome Procrastination
- Stress Management & Transformation
- How to Stop caring what people think
- How to Get out of your head
- How to Face your fears
- How to develop WILL & COMMITMENT
- How to take committed action, consistently
- How to Give love
- How to Receive love
- How to Create moments of peace
- How to Enjoy yourself
- How to Cultivate freedom
- Find/understand and serve your purpose
- How to listen so you can understand
- How to Cultivate patience
- Learn your needs and wants
- Learn your avoidance patterns
- Sneaky mind tricks of the inner critic/controller EGO
- Build resilience with self care
- Nurture positive emotion – cultivate positive practices
- Understand your own energy & energy levels (levels of consciousness)
- How to Improve Interpersonal dynamics – energy (codependence, disowned selves),
- What are your Psychological defenses
- How to be a boundaries badass
- How to LET GO
- How we are of Many minds – multiple selves – many MEs
- and more
What Informs Our Approach?
A holistic blend of the greatest teachers that have come before us and the many intrepid iconoclasts of today
- Heartmath, Human Givens, ACT, Eckhart Tolle, Values work, Rick Carson Gremlin Tamer, Hal & Sidra Stone – Voice Dialogue, The Tools, SacredScience, Dr Weil, Brian Johnson, Energy Psychology, EFT, Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Joe Dispenza, Pia Mellody, Terry Real, David Hawkins, Rick Hanson, Positive Psychology, Gabor Mate, Deepak Chopra, Roberto Assagioli Psychosynthesis Transpersonal Psych, Integrative Functional Medicine, Anodea Judith, Joseph Campbell, MBSR, Emotional Intelligence, and many more.
Thank you for visiting – our site isn’t ready yet but if you wish to be in touch, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you asap.
From the heart,
HeartRich Founder / Life Coach / Resilience Trainer & Mentor