- Lost or stuck and are getting sick and tired of it
- Confused or conflicted about what they really want – or not knowing at all what they want
- A yearning for greater meaning and purpose
- Like a failure or a fraud
- Too much stress and anxiety and worry for far too long
- A need for more balance, wholeness & richness in their lives
- Like they are their own worst enemy and worst critic
- The stifling grip of perfectionism is robbing them of success, peace and happiness
- A desire for a new career or calling but are scared to change the course of their lives
- Stuck in relationships or draining relationship patterns
- A deep need to be more confident, clear, courageous & assertive
- Like they want to finally be who they really are
So How Does This Work?
Coaching Exploration Session
It all starts with a Coaching Exploration Session – a pressure free opportunity for us to get to know each other. Truly, I will learn more about you, where you’re at in life, what you want to change, create or transform, what gets you stuck and how you might be getting in your own way, and a lot more. At the same time, you’ll be learning what it’s like to be coached by me and if you feel comfortable and actually enjoy it, that’ll be the greatest sign you can have that we’ll be a good fit.
By the end of our call, I’ll share an approach that I feel reflects your needs and preferences and then you’ll be able to take that away and decide if you want to move forward together.
If you choose to work with me, what comes next will be a Discovery Period. You’ll be sent a reflective questionnaire and a set of assessments like the Character Strengths survey and a couple of others that help you (and me) get to know yourself. Then, we have our first session called the Discovery Session and we explore your responses and ultimately come out of it with more awareness and clarity about the directions you want to move towards.
Since I coach people who are seeking Personal Development (ultimately to grow and flourish in their lives), there are a few foundational areas that I introduce people to and we do some very important work on things like Personal Values, Essential Needs, Life Vision, Strengths & Gifts, Meaning & Purpose, Fears & Limiting Beliefs, and more.
Custom Tailored Approach
That said, your life coaching journey should be unique and customized for your. Ultimately, the responsibility of deciding what you want to work on and develop should be yours, not anyone else’s. That way, you are taking a stand for what matters to you and I will share the tools and pathways to help you get there.
What that means is that aside from the foundational sessions, you can bring any topic, issue, challenge, predicament, problem, desire, or goal you feel matters to you and using a heart-centered and compassionate coaching approach, we will work together to:
- get clear on what you want and why you want it – the outcome, change or results you’re seeking
- understand what’s at stake
- get a sense of the potential fears, obstacles or limiting beliefs involved
- tap in to your values, strengths and gifts
- create a solution or approach and be clear on the next steps you’re ready to commit to
- set up supportive structures, habits, practices and the like to increase the probability of success – including accountability
Then you live your life, do your work, take your steps and next time we check back in on your progress and not only distill the lessons you’ve learned but we celebrate your learnings and your wins!
If you didn’t ‘succeed’ – with compassion and without judgment, we’ll find the learning and will readjust your approach as necessary.
I prefer coaching people who, once they have faith and trust in a helping provider, are willing to work together for at least 6 months or longer. I’ve been doing this for over 10 years and have worked with hundreds of people, and find that starting with a series of about 10-12 sessions makes for a great start. Most people will find they feel a lot better about themselves and their lives, will have reached a few of their important goals, and are ready to continue the personal growth journey from a stronger, more authentic foundation.
A program consisting of 10 sessions would run about $2500-$3000 (depending on the length of sessions – some people only want 60-minute sessions and others want 90-120 minute sessions) and will be payable in monthly installments of around $500.
For the remainder of the year, due to Covid, I am offering a discounted package – combining The HeartRich Fundamentals resilience training program plus 10 Whole Life Coaching sessions for $3600 – tax included. Extra discounts may be available.
Fill out the form below and set up our Coaching Exploration Session!