Now, I am happier than I have ever been and continue to use Guy’s teachings to improve my life on a daily basis. If you’re feeling lost, Guy is your go to personal coach! ~ D. Longo
Below are a variety of situations, problems & reasons why people come to life coaching – often they are feeling:
- Lost or stuck and are getting sick and tired of it and want help finding direction and purpose they can be confident about
- Confused or conflicted about what they really want – or not knowing at all what they want and want to learn how to find clarity and conviction on their own
- A yearning for greater meaning and purpose and recognize it takes work, work that coaches can help with
- Like a failure or a fraud even when they’ve put in all the hard work and have achieved so much
- Too much stress and anxiety and worry for far too long and know they need to make a change
- A need for more balance, wholeness & richness in their lives because the climbing the ladder thing just isn’t enough
- Like they are their own worst enemy and worst critic and realize the pain and problems it’s causing
- The stifling grip of perfectionism is robbing them of success, peace and happiness and want to free themselves and be proud of themselves as they are
- A desire for a new career or calling but are scared to change the course of their lives
- Stuck in relationships or draining relationship patterns and want help transforming them
- A deep need to be more confident, clear, courageous & assertive but are afraid to express their truth
- Like they want to finally be who they really are and want non-judgmental, compassionate support to help them discover and be their true selves
Do any of these ring true for you?Is there one that really grips you or resonates with you? Then please take note of it and bring it up on our exploration/consultation call, which I’ll talk about next.
So How Does This Work? What Now? What Will This Cost?
Coaching Exploration Session
It all starts with a Coaching Exploration Session – a pressure-free opportunity for us to get to know each other.
Truth is, I will learn more about you, where you’re at in life, what you want to change, create or transform, what gets you stuck and how you might be getting in your own way, and a lot more. At the same time,you’ll be learning what it’s like to be coached by me and if you feel comfortable and actually enjoy it, that’ll be the greatest sign you can have that we’ll be a good fit.
By the end of our call, I’ll share an approach that I feel reflects your needs and preferences and then you’ll be able to take that away and decide if you want to move forward together.
If you choose to work with me, what comes next will be a Discovery Period.You’ll be sent a reflective questionnaire and a set of assessments like the Character Strengths survey and a couple of others that help you (and me) get to know yourself.
Then, we have our first session called the Discovery Session and we explore your responses and ultimately come out of it with more awareness and clarity about the directions you want to move towards.
Since I coach people who are seekingPersonal Development and Self Mastery (to grow and flourish in their lives), there are a few foundational areas that I introduce people to and we do some very important work on things like:
- Personal Values
- Essential Needs
- Life Vision
- Strengths & Gifts
- Meaning & Purpose
- Fears & Limiting Beliefs
- Inner Players like the Inner Critic, the Perfectionist, the Judge and more.
Custom Tailored, Solution-Focused Approach
That said,your life coaching journey should be unique and customized for you. Ultimately, the responsibility of deciding what you want to work on and develop should be yours, not anyone else’s. That way, you are taking a stand for what matters to you and I will share the tools and pathways to help you get there.
What that means is that aside from the foundational sessions,you can bring any topic, issue, challenge, predicament, problem, desire, or goal you feel matters to youand using a heart-centered, compassionate, solution-focused and practical coaching approach, we will work together to:
- get clear on what you want and why you want it – the outcome, change or results you’re seeking
- understand what’s at stake
- get a sense of the potential fears, obstacles or limiting beliefs involved
- tap in to your values, strengths and gifts
- envision your own solution and approach and be clear on the next steps you’re ready to commit to
- set up supportive structures, habits, practices and the like to increase the probability of success – including accountability
- do some deeper work on those fears, limiting beliefs – and, if you are like me and many others – the inner critic and other inner players that won’t get out of your way
Then, you live your life, do your work, take your steps and next time we check back in on your progress and not only distill the lessons you’ve learned but we celebrate your learnings and your wins!
If you didn’t ‘succeed’ – with compassion and without judgment, we’ll find the learning and will readjust your approach as necessary.
I prefer coaching people who, once they have faith and trust in a helping provider, are willing to work together for at least 6 months or longer.I’ve been doing this for over 10 years and have worked with hundreds of people, and find that starting with a series of about 10 sessions makes for a great start.
Most people will find they feel a lot better about themselves and their lives, will have reached a few of their important goals, and are ready to continue the personal growth journey from a stronger, more authentic foundation.
A program consisting of 10 sessions would start at about $3000 and could be payable in several installments or a monthly plan.
Could we start with something smaller?
I can say for sure after speaking with you – but yes, we can. We can start with just 3-5 sessions to test the waters. Let’s talk about it in our Coaching Exploration Session.
For the remainder of the year, due to Covid’s impact on all of us, I am offering a discounted package – combiningThe HeartRich Fundamentalsresilience training program plus 10 Whole Life Coaching sessions for $3600 – tax included.
Do you offer any other kind of coaching?
Yes. This kind of coaching is suitable for many kinds of people and different situations, however, for those really passionate about personal discovery, development and transformation, please read this page:Whole Life Coaching.
For someone searching for a life coach in Toronto, our sessions can be held in person(once Covid restrictions are lifted) in a variety of settings – downtown Toronto, midtown, North York, and further into the suburbs as well. Sessions at your location may be possible as well. Subject to additional charges.
For the most part, and for the most economical and efficient approach, sessions are usually held by phone, and can be held by skype/zoom as well.
Fill out the form below to set up our Coaching Exploration Session.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Who Am I?
HeartRich Coach Guy Reichard
I’ve been coaching for 10+ years, and on my own personal growth journey for about 20 years.
I’ve been with the love of my life for 18 years. We live with our cat, Isabel & dog, Charlie just north of Toronto.
My values are: Love, Peace, Wellbeing, Freedom, Growth, Truth, Fun, Joy, Wholeness, Purpose, Resilience, Flexibility, and Creativity. You canlearn more here.
Updated: April 1, 2021
1 Yonge Street